Instead of just walking for exercise, why not combine it with a Manifestation Practice? Try taking a Meditative Walk (or drive) along a street that corresponds with the energy you would like to invoke to manifest your intention. This can serve as an effective strategy/ritual to materialize your desire into being.
Consider and notice all the streets in your area that might align with your desires. Some of the common ones I like to use are Union St, Rt 111, 4th Ave, New St, 8th Ave, just to name a few. I use Unions St when I want connection with something(a soul aligned job, a circle of new friends, my HigherSelf). The angel number 111 signifies being on the right path, so I have used this for support and strength to DO the actions I need to do to remain aligned on my Highest Self path while driving on Rt 111. The Number 4 represents the falling of old structure and rebuilding new. I do a meditative walk on 4th ave when I have intentions of releasing old behavior, conditioning, beliefs and desire to establish new ones. Its fun and easy to begin a manifestation meditation walk. Here’s how:
- When your intention is clear, establish an affirmation or mantra that reflects your desire. For example when I walked on Union St, I affirmed:” I am now in union with my soul aligned job” or “I am now in union with my Highest Self” etc.
- As you say the words(in your head), visualize yourself feeling the feelings that reflect your intention. Visualize yourself DOING your intention.
- Imagine the road is full of the power/energy you need to create your desire.(Ex:connnection/union) Breathe in that energy, from the road, into your feet and then all the way up to your head. You can imagine the energy as white light.
- Practice FEELING the energy you are taking in from name of the street.
- Alternate with the vision of power/energy coming in from the street with the vision of you doing/feeling your intention.
- Obviously, you want to make sure you stay mindful of traffic and other pedestrians.
- If you do this as a meditative drive, I would recommend doing it as a passenger:-)