I would like to invite you to participate in the Gathering Of The Free & Fearless Feminine.
It is my desire to organize a women’s group that encourages and supports the development of personal growth.
As women become more committed to their own path of personal development, and have access to support, I believe it will be of great benefit to not only the women doing the difficult work of transformation, but also for families and communities.
It is my intention to establish and maintain safe space and time for women to come together…to receive and offer one another support, encouragement and inspiration along the sometimes challenging path of Self Actualization.
In the Gathering of the Free & Fearless Feminie, we will learn new ways to resolve old challenges while exploring and examining the negative influence of limited beliefs, conditioning and perceptions that have obstructed growth, joy and a sense of purpose.
We will learn skills, tools and strategies to cope with obstacles and work towards creating a greater sense of ease and wellness in our daily lives.
We will share in the joys, and celebrate our individual, as well as our collective successes:-)
In this day and age where there is so much division, connection within a group of women who seek to grow, learn and become more of who they truly are, is potent medicine.
Below is a small sampling of topics we will discuss and skills we will practice developing:
- Enhancing Self Worth
- Developing a greater sense of Empowerment
- Developing a greater sense of Joy
- Discovering and Living your Purpose
- Body, Mind, Spirit connection to improve well being.
Some of the activities we will use to facilitate healing/growth are:
- Journal prompts/free writing
- Arts and crafts projects that encourage the examination of limited beliefs, conditioning etc, such as creating masks(you are ALWAYS encoufaged to participate in only what feels right for you)
- Creative/Expressive Movement Activities/Exercises
- Creating with nature(sticks, stones, leaves, flowers etc)
Please contact Jenn at jlbrouha@gmail. com, Subject line: Gathering of the Free & Fearless Feminine for details ❤