In response to frequent feelings of frustration, powerlessness and confusion, I was inspired to establish a new practice to promote personal growth.
This practice has been extremely beneficial in helping me to establish clarity, peace and a sense of empowerment in stressful situations. It has served me well in being able to recenter and become more grounded when experiencing challenging circumstances. I can always tell the difference in my energy when I forget to incorporate this practice into my day.
Here is a simple practice to promote personal growth as well as bring a greater sense of empowerment, clarity and peace to your day.
1.After using the bathroom first thing in the morning and washing my face, I hang my head/hair upside down.
2. While upside down, I scratch/massage the crown of my head as well as around the ears, and affirm “I invite my HIgher Self, to embody, guide and inspire me today” Scratching and/or massaging your head is a great way to activate the crown chakra. If you want, you can also use a wire head massager.
3. Bring your attention to the top of your head as you “breathe in” your Higher Self.
4. Envision your Higher Self embodying you with love, peace and joy. Trusting that your Higher Self will direct you to act and speak in ways that will support your highest good.
5. Flip your hair/head up/back.
6. Now, face the mirror and scratch/massage your head again while deeply looking at yourself in the mirror with love and acceptance.
7. Reaffirm, “I invite my Higher Self, to embody, guide and inspire me today.”
8. Take a few breaths, envisioning your Higher Self settling inside of you, embodying you with love,peace and joy.
If you feel like you need a boost, you can repeat this practice anytime throughout the day.
For more practices, tools and strategies to support your Personal Growth, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for my monthly newsletter, for information about Work shops or 1:1 Coaching, as well as opportunities to purchase inspiring Mental Health Art.