Are you a parent who could use some support? … Do you know someone who is feeling challenged in their efforts to raise respectful children? I would like to invite you to check out my workshop:My Child, My Mirror:-)
This workshop serves to enhance your parenting skills by developing a greater awareness of how to use the challenges you are experiencing with your child, as signs or information that can direct you to the issues within yourself that need to be healed. As you heal your own issues, it increases your knowledge of how to successfully nurture your child…body, mind and spirit.
As you examine and transform your own belief system, perceptions and conditioning, you become better equipped to be a good role model to teach your kid effective mental health skills.
This workshop offers support in discerning, examining and transforming your limited thoughts, perceptions and feelings that obstruct experiences of fulfilment, empowerment and joy.
When parents do the work to heal their own wounded Inner Child, they can successfully raise the children that they birthed, with much greater ease.
In My Child, My Mirror, you can expect to receive:
- Opportunity to be heard with compassion and understanding as you describe your challenges and determine whe type of support you need.
- Care and coaching to instruct you how to recognize how your child’s behavior is a reflection of unresolved, childhood issues within yourself.
- Tools and strategies to help you become aware and apply insight you have gained to change behavior and increase experienced, positive outcomes.
- Develop personalized strategies and tools to help manage your child’s behavior.
- Opportunities to connect with other parents who are experiencing similar struggles.
Contact Jenn @firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about participating in My Child, My Mirror Workshop